Monday, April 19, 2010

Miss Piggy Herself

Almost everytime i link up with my crew its always a disagreement about these sneakers. I wanted them for so long it doesnt make any since at all. We had golden opportunities when i could have got them but was just to stuck on wether i should do it or not. i mean look at them the way the pink and yellow clashes and creates a well made sneaker. Then out of all laces they choose brown which deems down the vibrant clash of those to bright colors the are place on the check and body of the shoe. Give me one more chance at dope sneakers and put them in my grasp and they will become mines. Indeed this is my next sneaker i am planning to get into this collection.
        THANKS FOR READIN MY FRIEND  MIKEY DEE IS OUT!!!

4 comments:

  1. Dope blog man, I really like it. Im going to follow I do later though I got to go now.
    Check my blog out man
    http://hiphop-movement.blogspot.com

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got a weakness for sbs man...check out my blog and please follow me and i will follow 100% back

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i agree w/ tommy, sb's is too crazy, and these sb's are sexy imo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the kruegers at the top are killing it tho

    ReplyDelete